KRIYA – HIGH TECH YOGA
(Fountain of Youth, Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan, pp. 46-47)
Sit in Easy Pose. Chant along with Rakhay Rakhanahaar music and repeat this series of exercises. This is a series of 8 mudras relating to the eight chakras. Change at each line of the mantra. (127 minutes)
1. Rakhay rakhanahaar aap ubaaria-an
2. Gur kee pairee paa-i kaaj savaari-an
3. Hoaa aap da-iaal manaho na visaari-an
4. Sadh janaa kai sang bhavajal taari-an
5. Saakat nindak dusht khin maa-eh bidaari-an
6. Tis sahib kee tayk Naanak mania maa-eh
7. Jis simrat sukh ho-i sagalay dukh jaa-eh
8. Jis simrat sukh ho-i sagalay dukh jaa-eh.
Meaning of Mantra:
The protector who shields all has liberated me.
By falling at the Guru’s feet my life is made beautiful.
He is the merciful One who does not forget.
In the company of saints you can cross the ocean of fear.
The worshipper of this world, slanderers and enemies he destroys.
O Naanak, take refuge with the Lord in your mind.
Remembering Him, you shall have peace and suffering shall depart.
Rakhay Rakhanahaar is a victory song which allows us to be guided by God’s graceful and merciful hand. It does away with the obstacles to fulfilling one’s destiny.
Note from Yogi Bhajan:
Let anything go that comes.