The Aquarian Teacher
program is the KRI Level One Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
. In Level One you become an
and learn the fundamental principles and practices of Kundalini Yoga. You develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga®
Course Location: Puerto
Rico - Escuela Superior de Yoga - San Juan (map)
This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum:
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Sound and Mantra
- Meditation and the Mind
- The 8 Chakras and the 10 Bodies
- Western Anatomy
- Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditation
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
The Aquarian Teacher program is a journey,
not only of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher, but in the art and
science of improving yourself.
This program is registered as RYT-200 with Yoga Alliance.
There are three levels of KRI certification:
- Level One: Foundations & Awakening - Instructor;
- Level Two: Transformation - Practitioner;
- Level Three: Realization - Teacher.
Class Times Each Week:
Morning - 8 am to Noon;
Break - Noon to 1 pm;
Afternoon - 1 pm to 6 pm;
(Sadhana - 4 am to 6:30 a - five times)